HybridZ

is this legal??

DemonZ

As long as you don't get caught :wink: But SERIOUSLY how annoying is it when you are behind a car that is blowing smoke and you can't see a damn thing. It's like this it is not illegal to buy but it is illegal once you put it on your car(like a radar detector)

"Spy Hunter"

You will need to add oil slick as well.

Funny I used to LOVE that game! Now that car was FAAAsst. Throw that baby in H and it was gone. Work up the nerve and floor it in top gear for more than 2 seconds and you were a dead man. I can just imagine that Peter Gunn music playing...

A novel idea for sure and likely fun to play with but, priced at a sale price of $225.00.....you got to be kinding!!! Shoot, the refill is only $25.00.....so where is the other $200.00 in parts? Certainly not in what is pictured!

As long as you don't get caught :wink: But SERIOUSLY how annoying is it when you are behind a car that is blowing smoke and you can't see a damn thing. It's like this it is not illegal to buy but it is illegal once you put it on your car(like a radar detector)

i think radar detectors are legal in california. someone know for sure? i got 3 sitting on my dash haha.:oops:

i think radar detectors are legal in california. someone know for sure? i got 3 sitting on my dash haha.:oops:

Yes they are legal, though not the best way to get out of a ticket if you get pulled over. *officer* "whats that radar detector for?" *you* "uhhh, I love cops....."

Tyson

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a cheap but effect way to make that smoke! Somewhere on your exhaust system, after the muffler probably, drill a hole to fit a small hardline. The hardline need only be big enough to stick the nozzle of a can of WD-40 into it without leaking. Spray that bad boy and make lots-O-smoke...cheaply! Could be a potential fire hazard however!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest brentillion

i have an answer 2 the radar question it is legal in every state

The communications act of 1924 guarantees your right to recieve radio transmissions on any frequency. Local laws that contravene this act, while illegal, may be enforced by your local law enforcement officials until and unless they are prohibited from doing so by federal court action.

They just dont help getting out of tickets trust me on that!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beebo

ARRGH thats expensive. :o .

my friend and i used to just take fire extinguishers out of this one parking garage then he'd drive around and id be in his trunk with the nozzle stinking out. and spray it when people would tail gate :) btw ill b getting my z today finally. 1970 for 2200:flamedevi