HybridZ

new game demonstration

GabeRoc

I think of that paradox episode where the people plug the jack into their head to enter the VR game and nobody wants to come back out and be in the real world. Maybe it will consume enough people that the traffic on the interstate will lighten up.

Guest iskone
think of the Matrix...this is where we are heading...well everyone except us Z guys...we will have the roads to ourselves!!!!!!muahahahahaha

Hell Yeah!!! :twisted:

Isk

SUX.

Again, thanks Maxis for all your wonderful products that have helped me through most of my career. Sim City 2000, Sim City 3000, Sim City 4, Sims 2 and now? SPORE!

Eh, I'll wait till "SPORE II 3000". It's gonna rock because Sim City 4 sucked without "Rushhour" gamepack.

Guest Thiefton

Wow... wasn't sure if my jaw would close again.

Anyone know what happened to it? The most recent info I found on it was May 2005. A year is a long time in the gaming world.

think of the Matrix...this is where we are heading...well everyone except us Z guys...we will have the roads to ourselves!!!!!!muahahahahaha

I am sure it'll be a fun game. So I just bought a new computer. ;) Ok, so my old computer was from 2000, but still, it works PIII 550 256MB. It'll be the 2nd spare. The first spare being the pentium 200Mhz (66MHz Bus)that I have had since 1997.

I have to admit this game sparked my purchase. I'm feeling a little ashamed of it now. :redface: In my defense I was looking for 6 months and waiting for 2Ghz processors to come down in price then Dell came out with Duocore for inspiron and I pushed the button. :mrgreen:

There goes my rims purchase, pushed off for a while.

I think of that paradox episode where the people plug the jack into their head to enter the VR game and nobody wants to come back out and be in the real world. Maybe it will consume enough people that the traffic on the interstate will lighten up.

Amen to that. You could literally spend a lifetime playing that game to build a world in a solar system in a galaxy, while you sit in front of your computer, in your house, in your city, in your world in your galaxy and miss out on you own life all together to to create another. What a sad prediciment, awesome but sad.

That must really love what he does to come up with an idea like that and make into a "reality".

Amen to that. You could literally spend a lifetime playing that game to build a world in a solar system in a galaxy' date=' while you sit in front of your computer, in your house, in your city, in your world in your galaxy and miss out on you own life all together to to create another. What a sad prediciment, awesome but sad.

That must really love what he does to come up with an idea like that and make into a "reality".[/quote']

When sim city 2000 came out I spent countless days in the summer of '97 building city after city. My friends would call up and ask what I was doing and I would say, "I'm very busy, I have a city to run." Or "I just built an entire city, isn't that enough?" I really did buy a new computer just for that game. I actually won that game. Sim city 3000 was allright, but nothing but a Sim City 2000 clone. Then Sim City 4 is much better with a heck of a lot of good features, but it's just the sdame game over and over. Would I buy Sim City 5? Probably.