HybridZ

MSA show who is going?

ULISES

Guest 280ZForce

f*cking sh*t....just found out my 50/50 chance of taking my Z went to a 0% chance! Damn heart breaker...sh*t happens I suppose, gotta wait another year now.

Oh well, not the shops fault they got delayed @ the MSA autocross event.

But I'll see u guys there regardless.

Guest 280ZForce
I was there today!

I bought some parts I needed and I was looking for members but did not see any of you guys.I will go back tomorrow.I heard that they are specting close to 500 cars.

yes...last year there was over 500 cars and it seems to get bigger every year.

I was at the show today and the most impressive thing was the 2000 Roadster with the black top motor. There were way too many Z32s for my taste. Lots of what seemed like stock and near stock S30s.

I was one of a number Hybrid Z members carying around their jackets with their new patch on it because it was so damn hot. Should have put it on a hat.

Guest 280ZForce

eh...it was just ok this year for me. mainly cuz I didnt get to have my Z there and alot of my clubs members couldnt make it. but like wondering nomad said....the majority of them were z32s and most of them had minimal mods if any, so kinda like seeing the same z32 over and over.

last years show I think had alot more hype to it. this year was just missing something IMO.

Still alot of Z's no doubt....always a great turnout, just lacking the flare.

this was my first year (240z was not ready though) and i enjoyed the show. seemed that the placement of cars in the morning was a little chaotic from what i had observed. later i was told that there was over 600 cars there.

i was able to get some great advise and ideas for my current build....i look forward to attending next years show with my 240z.....

I had a good time, saw some pretty sweet S30's and S130's. However after going to the show, and seeing so MANY tripple carb Z's that their price should go down some. I was kinda disappointed with the lack of swap motors, and wish I could have seen, Owen's car, Dan's Car, and Ulises car but had no luck. Still was great, can't wait to make it down with my Z as well.

Tyson

First time attending the show on sunday. Now that I live much closer :) I was impressed, there were way more cars than I expected, and got the chance to meet some fellow hybridz'ers. I spent a good 5 hours just walking around, now everyone's asking me what I did over the weekend because my face and neck are all red. Need a 240Z now, need more money now!

I had a good time' date=' saw some pretty sweet S30's and S130's. However after going to the show, and seeing so MANY tripple carb Z's that their price should go down some. I was kinda disappointed with the lack of swap motors, and wish I could have seen, Owen's car, Dan's Car, and Ulises car but had no luck. Still was great, can't wait to make it down with my Z as well.

Tyson[/quote']

I was there as an espectator, I wish my car would have made it but I still need to redo the interior and coilovers + wheels and other things.I hope it'll be done before the next show.

I was there as an espectator, I wish my car would have made it but I still need to redo the interior and coilovers + wheels and other things.I hope it'll be done before the next show.

Awesome!! Hopefully I'll have mine done by then too, maybe we could park near each other, instead of being dispersed throughout the show.

Tyson