HybridZ

Anybody want an LSD for cheap check it out!!

Guest BiltWel

Guest BiltWel

Hey guys heres your chance for an LSD diff this guy gave this car to me to get rid of because he needs it moved out of his property the zoning guys are on him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8060080749&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Can anyone tell me what this unit is I think it is an R231 but I am not sure.

Hey guys heres your chance for an LSD diff this guy gave this car to me to get rid of because he needs it moved out of his property the zoning guys are on him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8060080749&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Can anyone tell me what this unit is I think it is an R231 but I am not sure.

What is an R231??? You mean R230 I think. Looks like a R200 LSD to me. The finned cover says a little about it.

Terry

The only S13's (240sx) w/LSD that came from the factory had HICAS (4 wheel steering) and ABS. This being said, that car has niether and wont have an LSD. FYI, all 240sx's came with a finned cover on the diff. Also, talking about the diff, its a R200 but has a short nose on it.

I really hope no one buys this car looking for an LSD, cause it isnt there. I would change the ad if I were selling this car. Its pretty much false advertiing.

Guest BiltWel

Cool I don't know much about the SX but I had another guy tell me the same thing today so I guess I'll change it up it is definitley a good buy just to part out wish I had the room. Yeah Corzette there is an R23? in some of these I've been told like I said I don't know alot about them but as I had said above another guy told me that the LSD Rear Ends have to come from a 4 wheel steering car so it is neither an R23? LSD or a anything LSD looks like good swap material though to me.