HybridZ

Auto Glock 18 + 100 round mag = win

Oleh

I was going to say, full auto license are not that hard to get. Just expensive. Some states make things more difficult than others too.

Back in the early 80's a buddy was a gun dealer and wanted to sell me a completely legal, full auto Uzi with silencer. I couldn't afford the $800 (including permits). These days I could easily sell that for 10 or 20 times what it would have cost back then. A lot of people think full auto weapons are an excellent investment. Most definitely outperform the stock market.

i have to agree full auto is useless really..

fun tho! got to play with a .22 ruger that was full auto and 50 round clips it was wild..

Cool semi-auto .22 trick. Have the aimer rest the gun against something so that the gun is really steady. I used a post at the range to lean up against. Have the trigger man stand next to the aimer (preferrably on the left) and put his index finger in the trigger guard. Move index finger rapidly... :D

Works great. We were aiming at a silhouette about 100 yards away. Bang-bang-bang-bang-bang.... dink-dink-dink-dink-dink. Tons o fun until you hear over the loudspeaker "NO RAPID FIRE!"