HybridZ

noisy msa mirrors and pics of my car

DrEaM

aight so this is how this goes i just got my car painted and i just put those msa flush mounted mirrors on my car and i got a chance to drive it once b4 i had to come back to florida (its being painted in south carolina where my parents and sister live i'm in the military) anyways when i drove it for the first time i noticed ALOT of wind noise from the mirrors i mean is this normal or would i have to COMPLETELY replace all of my weatherstiping? i bought the complete kit from msa BUT as usuall they F:evil: :evil: up and didn't include everything in the kit and sent me stuff that i didn't even need.. anyways i was just wondering if this was normal bcuz when i get my car finished i'm going to drive it 8HOURS all the way back to florida and that would annoy the HELL out of me... i got a pic of my car but since i don't have a digital camera i had to take them with my camera phone, sorry they suck so bad

tell me what you guys think about the color

473_thumb.attach

Image005_thumb.jpg

475_thumb.attach

Image022_thumb.jpg

thnx for the compliments guys but have any of you guys had similar problems with flush mounted mirrors i really like the color too it changes with the light its an extream cobalt blue(kandy)

I've used flush mounted mirrors on three z's. Two from MSA and one that I made and haven't noticed any appreciable difference in wind noise. But then again, at my age, there's a lot I don't hear. You may want to check that your upper window frame is sealing tight against the body, it's adjustable. AL

yeah guys right now i'm trying to look for some nice wheels and a nice color combination i was thinking about keeping my airdam black but at the last minute i had that one painted too... so yeah thanks alot for the complements

and its house of colour extreme cobalt blue with silver painted on as a base