HybridZ

17"x7

Guest soysaucial

Guest soysaucial

are those just normal honda fitting rims but with an adapter? i dont want to get it shipped.. rather find some used rims locally. is there anywhere you can just buy the adapters or whatevers needed?

Guest iskone

Your gonna need to start searching before you make posts that make you look lazy/dumb, not that you are but that's the way things are done here.

Modern Motorsports make adaptors.

Isk

hey J where did you get your 4 to 5lug adapters from and how thick were they?

Sorry for the delay.... I got them from the wheel seller here local. I really don't know where they got them from. They are two piece, 1 3/4" thick. Using them with a +40mm wheel, they fit perfect...

Guest soysaucial

hey ulises. off topic but where'd you get all your body work done for and how much did it cost you all together? know of any good places that will weld for cheap?

not sure yet, i might sell them as soon as i get my car out of mike's or hold them till the tires wear out. tires have about 4k miles.

hey ulises. off topic but where'd you get all your body work done for and how much did it cost you all together? know of any good places that will weld for cheap?

I bought the front airdam and the bre decklid from msa,I had a shop in san jose do the installation and all the bodywork to the car.rear bumper was shaved the side markers and antena were deleted.they had to weld on some of the things mentioned.

I really don't remember how much was spent.I know i payed like $3700 for paint and labor.That was close to 3 years ago so it won't be the same i guess.I have the bodyshops info.