HybridZ

What happened to Victoria British?

Guest TegRacer324

Guest TegRacer324

Did they stop selling or promoting Datsun parts? I noticed I haven't got a catalog in a while and I'm trying to find a part that I need and they apparently don't have it anymore. I also couldn't find anyplace on their website to order a new catalog for Z car parts and they don't seem to mention it anywhere. So did they quit the Z car business or something?

they are the same company, just a different name. why the name change i really don't know.

Not sure about you, but I think a dragon is a much closer association to a Japanese car than either 'Victoria' or 'British.'

Guest TegRacer324

Hmm that's interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea they changed over. They still don't have my part though. Damnit.

Guest TegRacer324

I need the window channel guide for a 73 coupe. It's a 4 dollar part, but I can't put my damn windows in and take the tarp off without it. I doubt I could even try to fabricate something that cheap and not sure if I even could. I believe it's the same for all 70-76 coupes. I also need the outter handle rod for it which appears to be made for every model but the 70-76 coupe, but that's a different story.

Guest TegRacer324

Oh my god son of a bitch. I made a post like in the fall and then I didn't bother making another one this spring.

/bangs head on desk

Sorry dude, but I've posted repeatedly about spare parts I had that were free, except for shipping... One guy took advantage of some of them (Mainly door parts too) and the rest I just pitched, along with all the window glass.

There probably will be other items, as I'm moving over the next two weeks. If I get time, I'll post a list of items as I find them. But I'm also gonna be pretty busy in that period of time.

Mike

Guest TegRacer324

Yeah I guess I need to pay more attention in these forums. I'd just been reading the technical stuff until lately.