HybridZ

headlights

Guest theonlymatt

Guest theonlymatt

hey all,

I saw a posting on here of sir_daniel's sweet *** z and all his mods. He talked about custom molding some headlights in and I think they would look awesome, however I dont know how to do that and was wondering if anyone knew of a site where I can get some bolt on aftermarket headlight because Im bored with the old round ones. Also I have seen the headlight covers, but I was hoping for something a little different than those.

Thanks

theonlymatt

I was bad the other day.....

I bought those ricey h4's with the halo around the ring of the headlight and the little driving light. I know it was bad but they werent more expensive than the regular ones and I couldn't resist.

4515-2.gif

That thing looks like an early 90s supra to me. The rear flares look good, but I don't know about those firebird headlights...

i was going to say it looked like a 944...even had the mesh wheels... i liked teh back but the front... not so much.

as for aftermarket headlights.. i would save my money and go for round HIDs instead of trying to modify/fabricate something else but thats just me =)