HybridZ

Totally sweet corvette

Guest 81zman

dear god dont tell me that sign on the back is part of the car, If you look really close it looks as if it is. And in the first pic the one from the front off the car it looks as if the older couple are sitting with the car.

Guest 81zman

it is part oh the car and it has a motor to come in and out. Well sence it does that well that is cool man I am going to work on a big as@ Zx to come out of my car. but i am going to put spinners on mine.

He could have at least had a better taste in wheels... CCW are plenty bling for me. (or maybe it was a she?)

Wheels= Custom Polo ‘776’

• 20” Rear and 18” Front with 40 series tires! DSC03532.JPG

CCW's are NOT stupid looking like those Chinese pieces of junk they have on the car!!

The CCWs are lcool like the ones on this classic Vette below:

4l.jpg

Davy

Thats a show car from I think 2002. I have a video clip somewhere of it when the news did a segment on SEMA I think. I think I got it from the streetglow websit a while ago.

It was when the whole neon under car kits and color transisioning paint was in.

Guest JAMIE T

The first one posted is Mike Kelly's old Vette.

Just kidding. His was Pewter and his spinners where black with a polished lip.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The overwhelming garishness of these ‘show’ cars really turns me off. When I see people looking at cars like these, I’m reminded of some small animals that like to look at shiny things. Attracting people at a show just because the car is so outlandish doesn’t necessarily mean it has been done in good taste. On the contrary, it looks the complete opposite. I think we could draw endless analogies from this, but instead I’m enjoying the evil, pure mockery of their ideas.

Davy

I just don't understand what sort of person actually thinks that car looks GOOD. I know that some of the uneducated might follow form over function, but there is NOTHING on that car that makes sense at all. At least when you see a $800 wing on a Taurus you know it's... well, it still looks better than this corvette.