HybridZ

Maxima Rear Disc adapter Drawing posted on my site...

Thanks for placing this on your web site for me. In addition, Pete was also going to get this on his site. He also added some material up by the inside "ears" to beef up the support in that area. In actuality this added material is indeed how the real part looks. I forgot to put the inner radius in the drawing. Everything else should be OK.

Dan

FYI, Mike just has a link to the original pic that's really on my site. The modded one, where I added material I thought was needed and you say is actually on the Maxima bracket (which I've never seen) is at:

http://members.home.net/pparaska/image/brakemods/MaximaBracket_mod.jpg

Funny how I added material (the red stuff) I thought it should have and it's actually on the Nissan part! I must have been listening in engineering school that day rolleyes.gif

------------------

Pete Paraska - 73 540Z - Marathon Z Project

pparaska@home.com

Pete's V8 Datsun 240Z Pages

[This message has been edited by pparaska (edited December 20, 2000).]

• 1 month later...

Excellent drawing - I'm very appreciative.

I sized it so that if you print it out, it should be the correct size. That way you can cut it out, glue it to the steel and cut it out with a plasma torch. I'm gonna go hit up my welder friend for some torch time. Prob'ly get him to weld the pieces together too so it'll look oh so pretty (and yet never be seen frown.gif).

URL is http://240z.jeromio.com/images/RearDiscBracketSized.JPG

I tried using my new calipers and some math, but ended up having to trial and error it. Only took 4 print outs though - not too bad. All 4 holes match up to the strut, although the bearing carrier hole is a tad tight.

------------------

240Z.jeromio.com

[This message has been edited by jeromio (edited February 12, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by jeromio (edited February 12, 2001).]