HybridZ

Pictures of my buddys 20v Turbo VW Rabbit SUPERCAR KILLER!

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Been giving him a hand on this car here and there, but i gotta say He does some AMAZING WORK!

the car is insane, the power this car will make will scare 95% of the guys on this site, and the work he has done will amaze 100% of the guys on this site.

its a old VW Rabbit with a audi 1.8T 20v motor.

its fully built and very very different then most built 20v's...

he is running 10.0:1 compression... ya very high for a high boost turbo motor.

The quailty of parts he has in this engine is amazing.

The turbo is a Holset, all the piping is custom done by him, piff pretty much everything on this car is custom.

His looking for over 600whp and thats without the nitrous.

The only thing that will hold him back is the tranny but thats going to be upgraded when the time comes.

he did all his own head work too.

check it out!

from this....

000_0005_001.jpg

000_0025.sized.jpg

000_0030_001.sized.jpg

000_0005_009.sized.jpg

000_0009_011.sized.jpg

000_0002_0001_005.jpg

000_0003_016.jpg

000_0002_005.jpg

000_0014_004.jpg

000_0027.jpg

Picture_011.jpg

Picture_021.jpg

000_0002_002.jpg

000_0003.jpg

i just helped him out on his downpipe and his wastegate location, also helped with the wiring of his standalone yesterday.

i cant wait till the car is done and its out killing anything and everything.

were trying to think for custom plate ideas, something that will make vipers and R1's think twice :D

anyways i thought you guys would enjoy this, its our type of build.. even if its in a older FWD euro :D

mike

Very cool car. I used to be into vw's a lot before my audi and 280z project.

Anyway, tell your friend to look into the OMNI Mopar auto transmisssion swap. Those are much stronger then vw transmissions, but will bolt up to the vw block.

Look around here for more info as there are a couple guys with built mopars with custom driveshaft shop axels to make it work.

http://forum.vwsport.com/viewforum.php?f=35

Regards,

Justin

Guest ON3GO

i think its more capable then a SR20..

he will be running over 25+psi of boost.

the car is just insane and thats one car i wont even touch with my Z's... yet anyways.

mike

I have never been much of an Audi or VW fan, but I find your friends project very interesting. Please keep in contact with him and post pics of his progress.

Now for an obscure idea............how about this setup in the back of an old school VW beetle?..........sleeper for sure.

Guest ON3GO
I have never been much of an Audi or VW fan' date=' but I find your friends project very interesting. Please keep in contact with him and post pics of his progress.

Now for an obscure idea............how about this setup in the back of an old school VW beetle?..........sleeper for sure.[/quote']

i see him alot.

just yesterday we went out drinking and well.. i cant remember anything at all from last night.

all i know is i had a pricey bill...