HybridZ

Greetings from VIR

mark

I'm here with Chin Motorsports for a full course event. Lots of great cars. Nice and hot. Forecast is for a high of 95.

This is a great way to spend the 4th, fast cars, beautiful place, VIR chicken salad sandwich and wireless internet.

THe car is running great so far. New short block and heads have been reworked. Just need more tire.

I'm here with Chin Motorsports for a full course event. Lots of great cars. Nice and hot. Forecast is for a high of 95.

This is a great way to spend the 4th' date=' fast cars, beautiful place, VIR chicken salad sandwich and wireless internet.

THe car is running great so far. New short block and heads have been reworked. Just need more tire.[/quote']

Squeeze on, ease off .... grasshopper.

Alan

Have fun and be safe out there. I was supposed to run with Chin at Sebring on June 24th but wound up with a bad ABS computer that locked out the rear brakes completely so I had to cancel the day before the event.:icon_frow I'm sitting here at work jealous as hell right now.

Squeeze on' date=' ease off .... grasshopper.

Alan[/quote']

I've got 350 ft lbs of torque at 2500 rpms adn it goes up from there. Ease is the word of the day.

Just had a Porshe turbo go off behind me at 3 trying to keep up. The mayor of Pine key walked away from me thru hog pin. I need more tire!

Have fun and be safe out there. I was supposed to run with Chin at Sebring on June 24th but wound up with a bad ABS computer that locked out the rear brakes completely so I had to cancel the day before the event.:icon_frow I'm sitting here at work jealous as hell right now.

Post when you plan to be back up here. It is a FUN place.

Hey Big Guy, glad things are going well. Be safe, have a great time, and let everybody know a HybridZ is there! It's great the new motor's doing well, looks like it's gonna be a good one.

Talk smack to the mayor, then get in his mirror. He will crack under pressure!

It's 95deg here and I'm taking a break from cutting grass, what there is of it. Oh well.

jt

Hey Big Guy' date=' glad things are going well. Be safe, have a great time, and let everybody know a HybridZ is there! It's great the new motor's doing well, looks like it's gonna be a good one.

Talk smack to the mayor, then get in his mirror. He will crack under pressure!

It's 95deg here and I'm taking a break from cutting grass, what there is of it. Oh well.

jt[/quote']

The mayor was behind me coming out of Oak Tree, my car will do 145 on the back straight, at the end of the straight I was way ahead. He caught me by turn 3. I need more tire.

It's pretty amazing how the Z06's turn, and one thing is sure, the mayor gets all the tires have got to give. Those 315's have a lot of stick.

Happy 4th.....have a great day!

jt

Looking forward to my next time up here. Ran off at the end of one, slick tires, greasy track (track temp was 160 yesterday) and bone head driver. I cut the left front tire on something. Still holds air but it aint pretty. I'm done.

I rented a garage space for the weekend. It made the weekend much more enjoyable. Check them out nest time you guys are up here.

Back to work tommorow.

Mark' date=' What was the going rate on the shop/room??

Mike[/quote']

$50 per day. Also have rooms above the garages that rent for about 80 per night. A great option for wrenching on the car late into the night and then getting some sleep before the next day.

Those were gone before the garage spaces were.