HybridZ

IMSA Widebody KIts FOR SALE

240zttv8

I have the IMSA widebody kit that everyone wants for their Z. This kit is about 15-18 years old and never installed. I have been collecting Z parts for about the last 30 years. I bought this kit from Alan Proctor whom I believe was living in Texas at the time. I met Alan at the Z convention in St. Louis. I'm not sure but I think I paid about $1100 for this kit not including shipping. I have a friend of mine that has a fiberglass shop that I'm going to take this kit to and get a price on having molds made. And then price what the kit would be to produce for all 5 pieces. There are both front fenders and rear quarter overlays with an air dam that intergrates into the bottom of the front fenders. I also have the G-nose that could be made for this kit. Along with the whale tail rear wing that has the lip that turns up on the sides. How about a cowl induction hood (skin)that is mounted to the factory hood frame ? Let me know how many would be interested in these products. I will try to get the pics and pricing posted in the next couple of days. Thanks for your interest.

I would also be interested in that kit depending on the quality, the style shape, and its price. Not so interested in the big whale tail though. Also would you possibly also be interested in making some modifications to the body panels like ducts for brake cooling front and rear (at an additional charge of course)?

You should post some pictures of the fiberglass parts you have that you are going to use and then you will get a much better response than this. There were several different IMSA body kits and only a few were good. Without pictures this thread is almost a waste of time. Someone on here was or is selling this front pair http://classifieds.hybridz.org/showproduct.php?product=2263&cat=18&page=1 but he does not ship or I would have bought them which appear to be one of the better kits.

I am about to delete that ad. I found when I pulled the fenders down from the attic to deliver them that the drivers side had warped enough to cause a a bad fit. I will sell them discounted to someone who can look at them in person to see if they can deal with the bad fit. First I am taking a mold from the flare part just to have.

I would love to see pictures of the IMSA kit too. There are a couple of east coast folks looking for a certain style.