HybridZ

17x8 wheels

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i cant find seem to find any wheels that i really like, anyone have ideas for wheels, preferablly 17x8 fronyt and 17x9 rear, 6 spoke, i was wondering if anyone has some good wheel hookups? or good sites, thanks

-chase

Blueovalz wait a second I found B. Coddington wheels first on HybridZ. frown.gif All kidding aside, BC wheels IMO are a good bang for the buck for custom wheels. My wheels should be here in about a month and I will definitely take some pictures and discuss fitment. They were very nice on the phone and I did not get the usual garbage - " I sorry those rims won't fit your Datsun". They listened imagine that! Ok Blueoval now that the cat is out of the bag you and I have to talk…………. wink.gif.

Danno74Z

PS Here is a thread on BC wheels.

http://24.4.88.29/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000376.html

[This message has been edited by Danno74Z (edited March 30, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Danno74Z (edited March 30, 2001).]

My deal with Billet Specialties could have been a bummer, but as it turned out, it was good. I specifically (faxed a picture of my specs) requested 4 lug wheels. I only ordered the front ones the first time. When I got them, they had 8 holes instead of only 4. Being I paid good money for these, I stood by my guns and they took them back and sent me some 4 holers. I felt they treated me real good.

BlueovalZ,

Eight holes! What did they think the wheels were going on! I don't know of any vehicle that has eight holes except possibly a very BIG truck. What car did you eventually put them on?

BLKMGK,

Those $400 rims are very nice indeed. Did you call them and try to get a better deal?

Danno74Z

They do sell wheels for trucks.... As for calling and haggling, nah - I don't do that. Set a reasonable price on the goods you wish to sell and I'll pay it. I'm not into flea marketbazarre (sp?) haggling smile.gif

Mind you, the wheels ARE probably worth $400 each but I'm just not willing to pay that. Hell, the FIKSE wheels on my friend's Cobra cost over $500 each and are damned sweet but he nearly had a heart attack when the alignment dork dimpled them with his gauges. I don't want that kind of worry, I'll pay less for other rims and not cry so much if something happens to them.

quote:

Originally posted by Danno74Z:

BlueovalZ,

Eight holes! What did they think the wheels were going on! I don't know of any vehicle that has eight holes except possibly a very BIG truck. What car did you eventually put them on?

They probably had both 4x100mm and 4x4.5" bolt patterns drilled into them. Alot of companies do this.

That's what happened. They put a dual pattern on the wheels (NOT what I wanted). Anyway they remade some new ones ($425 per wheel), and I was quite impressed with the quality. The rears came in correct (1/2" offset difference from the fronts).