HybridZ

Add your own caption...

Z-Dreamer

DavyZ' date=' did I say something that was PC of what?

Mark

p.s. Not to worry, I believe it's just a matter of time before I get "booted" from HybridZ for my self expression![/quote']

No. I accidentally hit the "edit" button instead of "reply." They are next to each other and since I was in a hurry this morning, I made the mistake! I felt stupid and I could not remember your wording in the post so I found the picture on ebay and posted it instead. Sorry, my fault. It was nothing you did, brother.

Davy

Used to see this all the time in the 'hood where my company had a restaurant.

Super big wheels and 4th order bandpass boxes rule the 'hood...along with the concealed weapon of choice.

Dumba**es would rather look good than eat. Honestly, their kids were starving...

If they had brains I'd say they were oxygen-starved since birth. As it is, they are a complete waste of air and social resources.

Used to see this all the time in the 'hood where my company had a restaurant.

Super big wheels and 4th order bandpass boxes rule the 'hood...along with the concealed weapon of choice.

Dumba**es would rather look good than eat. Honestly' date=' their kids were starving...

If they had brains I'd say they were oxygen-starved since birth. As it is, they are a complete waste of air and social resources.[/quote']

yeah true but i have to stick up for my homeboy