HybridZ

Add your own caption...

Z-Dreamer

Here's a caption: "It's not easy, being cheesy..." (hah, that was too easy...)

How about I saw a whole fleet of these things at a stoplight yesterday. at least 6, all in a convoy, people stoping to take pictures...made me wish I had a camera, just so I could post it to this thread.

How about Wendy's, you could get some 24" squares instead of wheels, because they "don't cut corners." Big portrait of Wendy on the hood, Dave Thomas on the right rear quarter, with a dew rag and grill like Kip from the end of Napoleon Dynamite...now THAT's gangsta!

*edit* I just went back to the ad, and now I realized that these cars are in MY town, they are in fact the very cars I saw in convoy the other day! I recognized the blue skull graphics on the white car, because I remember thinking it was a shame to have such a good paint job on some rediculous wheels.

Mark, how about "Nearly ruined Cutlass for sale." I'd drive with a set a Centerline Convo Pros and only if Frito Lay (or whatever company) paid for the paint, otherwise Chester cheeta be damned.

Davy

IMG_1054.JPG

that's nothing. we saw this in pleasanton on thursday. this is NOT a photoshop.

Damn, are those 24's? on a Mustang?

That just looks STUPID. Barely fits the wheelwells. I bet he can't turn more than 1 turn before he rubs going into parking lots.....

Hopefully he's got a super-stiff suspension or those 24's will be history..... :icon56:

Mark' date=' how about "Nearly ruined Cutlass for sale." I'd drive with a set a Centerline Convo Pros and only if Frito Lay (or whatever company) paid for the paint, otherwise Chester cheeta be damned.

Davy[/quote']

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That was GOOD!!!!!!!!

Mark

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Custom-Paint-on-26s-Donk_W0QQitemZ140012517368QQihZ004QQcategoryZ6405QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

50_3.JPG

EDIT: Mark' date=' sorry about accidentally editing your post..[/quote']

DavyZ, did I say something that was PC of what?

Mark

p.s. Not to worry, I believe it's just a matter of time before I get "booted" from HybridZ for my self expression!