HybridZ

Anybody need rain?

dr_hunt

Just to let you all know, since Larry (Cozy Z Cole) showed up at my place, while we were in the midst of a 3 year drought, it hasn't stopped raining. Yesterday they evacuated some 300 folks cause of flooding and now it's fixing to come one he11 of a storm, so I'm sure it'll be more of the same.

Anyway, this has to be due to Larry's unbelievable powers to summon rain! It has rained everywhere he's been to date. Call larry and schedule an appointment for your parched area.

By the way, I'm sick of rain right now, feel like I should live in Washington or something.

Oh, man we have had flood after flood. The railroad tracks washed out again on Monday, but this time instead of rebuilding with ballast they lined the tracks with 6 foot boulders on both sides!! They were still working on it yesterday and again already this AM.

Here in town we are up to like 18 inches or something of rain in the last month. At work it's over 20 inches. I think I could sell the place for a golf coarse right now, just mow it.

Larry' date='

Come to the DFW area!! Please!!! I'll put you up, I'll feed you, I'll let you drive my car - well, maybe on the last one.:burnout:[/quote']

Phantom, that's what I did, he came he stayed two nights and look what happened! Maybe just a day trip would do what you need in the way of rain. And if you let him drive your car, be sure to put some pontoons on it before the flood comes.

Texas' date=' watch out what you wish for..... I'm in the process of arranging to relocate to SAN ANGELO, TX......:lmao:

LARRY[/quote']

Larry - Are you here yet? Are you here yet? We're in like our 34th day of 100°F+ weather and about 30" behind in rain the past two years.