HybridZ

Choro Q Mini Cars List And Photo

Corzette

I went to the store again and got these. These are already taken by a couple members but I can get more. Also there is a special edition Toyota 2000 GT that have limited supplies and will never be made like this again. Its special 2006 valentines day over stock sale. Anyways heres the list...

179555445.jpg

TOYOTA 2000GT---------------CROWN POLICE CAR

OLD FAIRLADY SPORTS CAR-----R33 Skyline

S30----------------------------HAKOSUKA GT

350Z --------------------------RX8

PM me if anyone else wants these. Sorry MODS if this is too big. Here is the link in case...

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL83/533777/2388447/179555445.jpg

Terry

don't hate, you know you want one. You could get like a mini paint roller and hook it up to match the OTM-mobile.

Just some stuff you can't tell from the pics: the 2kgt comes with a sticker sheet of different things you can put on the license plate area, and the Z hood opens up (has a little sticker of an engine with down draught carbs in there), and niether the crown police car nor the hakosuka have any novelty features, besides being bad-ass.

Great!!! Yeah Im hooked. I went back this weekend and I think Im the only buying these as they are all sold out...haha. So I bought a big remote controlled R34. Way cool. I took pics of these as well and will post later. Damn...They will look cool sitting in the shop on the wall when Im building my next Z...haha...

Terry

You know what's hard to find? Radio controlled S30's. Surprising really, but I think it's because they wouldn't fit over the guts of a radio controlled car chassis very easily. I've seen the bodies on ebay, but they are white instead of clear, which leads me to believe they are being done in somebody's garage or something.