HybridZ

Hello Everyone

Hi all,

After checking out the forum many times, I have finally took some time to join it. Most of the discussion here seem honest, knowledgeable , and informative, which is more than I can say about some other popular z carand tuning sites.

A little about myself:

I am a master technician for a racing and european performance shop in Campbell, Ca (RennWerks Motorsports). I also am building my own performance parts retail web site P2M-Motorsports.com.

I love european cars, but have a soft spot for Datsun/Nissan Z cars. I currently own my 5th and 6th z cars. Both are 280zx turbos. One is being built for street and show and the other is for the track. The other 4, well, they all had sad fates/~~endings ranging from a fire to theft and one which was impounded.

I have seen many of your projects in here and I commend you all on your hard work.

I will be happy to answer questions here and most times you will probably see my posts trying to get quick answers to questions that I may have.

Sincerely,

Mike

You should get your boss to allow you to design parts for these old cars. The buissness site shows you guys do some pretty outrageous work to build up european supercars. Why not a datsun?

Working on it. As I prepare one of my car for SCCA, I will be doing a lot of customizing. I already have plans to start designing lighter control arms, if I have too many problems swapping a 300zx 2nd gen rear suspension.

Hi all' date='

After checking out the forum many times, I have finally took some time to join it. Most of the discussion here seem honest, knowledgeable , and informative, which is more than I can say about some other popular z carand tuning sites.

A little about myself:

I am a master technician for a racing and european performance shop in Campbell, Ca (RennWerks Motorsports). I also am building my own performance parts retail web site P2M-Motorsports.com.

I love european cars, but have a soft spot for Datsun/Nissan Z cars. I currently own my 5th and 6th z cars. Both are 280zx turbos. One is being built for street and show and the other is for the track. The other 4, well, they all had sad fates/~~endings ranging from a fire to theft and one which was impounded.

I have seen many of your projects in here and I commend you all on your hard work.

I will be happy to answer questions here and most times you will probably see my posts trying to get quick answers to questions that I may have.

Sincerely,

Mike[/quote']

Rennworks...did you work there back in 2004? I have a friend named Cameron that I worked with at FLMS who I thought worked at the shop. Do you know him or of him?

Glad to see you've joined the board. This is a great place. One of the best on the web. Hands down.

Yes, we had a Porsche Cup Car, a 997. No, I did not work there in 2004. I was hired on recently to help expand their business needs. I believe (not sure) I may have met a guy named Tommy while working as Crew Cheif for their race DSR/CSR races at Thunderhill a few weeks ago.

We have recent racing picks posted at p2m-motorsports.com/Motorsports/

Yes' date=' we had a Porsche Cup Car, a 997. No, I did not work there in 2004. I was hired on recently to help expand their business needs. I believe (not sure) I may have met a guy named Tommy while working as Crew Cheif for their race DSR/CSR races at Thunderhill a few weeks ago.

We have recent racing picks posted at p2m-motorsports.com/Motorsports/

Tommy is the crew chief and principal for the #45 car from Flying Lizard Motorsports. I crewed the race for them this weekend and remembered seeing a Rennworks cup car. I remember turning the TV's on in the pit carts for the Rennworks crew (which may have only been one or two people if I recall). Funny its such a small world.

hey Mike welcome to the "club" I'm still a newb to this community but just wanted to share my welcome with you. On a sidenote i checked out ur website and i couldn't seem to navigate it as it kept giving me 404 not found. I dunno if it's still in the works but Just thought i'd let you know.