HybridZ

help on a line lock

my brake setup concest of a 2 superlite wilwoods Calipers in the front. the front rotors and hats are wilwoods. the rear is 2 wilwoods Dynalite Calipers. all four Calipers are 4 piston. this setup kinda looks like the az setup but i bought it from a guy who made the setup. 500 dollars i could not really argue. i just got my wilwood proportioning valve and i know to install it on the rear brake line. now my question is since i can no longer use my ebrake should i put a line lock on the front or rear? granted that i dont really use the ebrake at all just to hold the car in park.......the car will be autox but mainly for street use. which would yall recomend to put a line lock on the front or rear? if in front can help in burn outs and what not but if in the rear could be used as a parking brake and what not. what types of line locks do yall use. see alot of people who use the az kit have the line lock in the rear just would like to know pros and cons.

If all you want is a parking brake, then don't bother putting a line lock on it at all.

Opinions vary, but they don't work for that purpose.

Do a search and see if you can count the number of members who tried using a line lock as a parking brake only to find their car somewhere other than where they parked it.

Leave it in gear when you partk it. If you want more than go to autozone and buy a set of plastic wheel chocks.