HybridZ

How does it performs?

Lotus7

My Z with Rb26 engine still not finish. I have few more things to do to

complete the conversion.

Sometimes, I've been dreaming how this engine perform in the Z.

Can someone relate the performance of Rb26 using single turbo ?

Thanks

My Z with Rb26 engine still not finish. I have few more things to do to

complete the conversion.

Sometimes' date=' I've been dreaming how this engine perform in the Z.

Can someone relate the performance of Rb26 using single turbo ?

Thanks[/quote']

similar to a 2jzgte from a supra, i suppose. :icon7:

I cant let you know about the rb26 but i have a rb25 in my 280z with full 3" exhaust and FMIC, running stock boost. Its raining here in Oregon and I had the pedal halfway to the floor in 2nd and started burning out like crazy. I have driven it once in the dry and it'll burn all of first and I dont know about second yet cuz I got up to the speed limit. But I did have a street bike coming up on me on the freeway and I was in 5th and I just went about half gas and he didnt pass me until he dropped a gear but I didnt feel like getting any tickets.

Oh yea performance wise there wont be a stock of the floor sports car that you cant beat. within reason. im talking vipers, vettes,cobras supra 350z ect ect even most of those cars will need to be modified quite a bit to keep up. Mine was running 11.1 @ 127MPH in the 1/4 and still pulling real hard. I crossed the line in 3rd gear ( 5 speed tranny) at 7200rpm. A properly setup chassis will be capable of 150mph+!!!!!

A stock 400whp rb26 in a 2700lb 260 Z is absolutley insane. If you have never driver a fast car you wont be ready for this. BE CAREFUL:D

Thanks Stony...I'm really excited and dreaming to finish this project. At this point my engine, tranny and driveshaft are in. I am a little bit scared of the vacuum hoses that I will connect. At this point, I don't have a definite idea where all those go. I don't know which hose that I can eliminate and which one has to be kept.

If you can give me some tip on the hoses, much appreciated.

Thanks Stony...I'm really excited and dreaming to finish this project. At this point my engine' date=' tranny and driveshaft are in. I am a little bit scared of the vacuum hoses that I will connect. At this point, I don't have a definite idea where all those go. I don't know which hose that I can eliminate and which one has to be kept.

If you can give me some tip on the hoses, much appreciated.[/quote']

have you downloaded the FSM in the tech forum?

have you downloaded the FSM in the tech forum?

Are you talking about the Rb26dett user manual ?

I search some vacuum connections at the tech forum but I can't find anything for Rb26dett.

Do you know of any link I can browse and read on ?

Thanks