HybridZ

Dyno Runs today - All is Good

Well we went to the Dyno today and made 8 pulls. 1st pull pushing water out of radiator but no oil leaks, 2nd pull played with timimg, and 3rd pull same. Still pushing water out of radiator, oh well what the hell, it seem to stop on the rest of the pulls but power was down. Learned alot as usual, did not break anything major so far we think. We might not be running our best due to the weather, blowers like cool weather but we will try our best as usual to put on a good show. So we will be attending SEZ#7.

Here is a 27 meg. video of the first pass, 56k beware.

www.jnjdragracing.com/0819/dyno0906.mpg

Can not comment to much because of our match race, I guess we will just have to let the et's tell all.

John

Good to go! I can relate to the hard work/lessons learned part....I'm still thrashing and it's two days away.....got the front end aligned and found out the rear is cocked about 5/8th of an inch...I will twitch it back (four links are great, eh?) and should be good to go. Nothing on the car was square to plumb from so it came out pretty good, all things considered. Sure looks like there are going to be some hot ones there...hope the weather holds...

Wayne

Your not going to stay at the Comfort Inn on Saturday, then go to the Track?

You get to meet alot of folks etc. It is like a party kinda......

John

PS. Don't feel bad, we have lost some power as well, hoping for cool dry weather...

Hey guys, we put in a driveshaft loop last night and got the heads swaped...seems like it lost some low end power, but maybe that will change when we start spraying...see ya sunday...

M/T ET Slick 28x9x15, Weld rim 4.5 back spacing, also we use a 1/4 inch spacer. Note the wheel well was opened up some closer to the front area towards the door.

John

What size and make of slicks are you running,i'm having problems trying to get a set to fit.Great car,good luck at the drags,it's a litte far for us Canadians to come but it's fun to read about you all.