HybridZ

Racing video 9-10-06

ULISES

To answer some questions?? Yes the LS1Z is alot faster than that! My best with the car is a 11.39 @ 119.00. I've rolled off alot of 11.4's at 120 to 122. That was when the car was dynoed at 416 rwhp 402 torque! Back then the car HAD 2.5 to 3 crush bent crap exhaust and Zo6 intake. Now has 3 to 3.5 all manderal and stainless. The car also has the Fast 90/90 and a velocity stack. With this set up the car dynoed 445 rwhp and 415 torque! The problem? 1. My tech was driving the car and has never drag raced before! 2. The car is having clutch hydralic problems. At high speeds it is next to imposible to get into any gear. Meaning in most of the runs he was going from 2nd to 4th or coasting through the traps. Gonna switch out the s10 clutch master to Wilwood.

The LS2-RX7 too will be alot quicker. I had a hell of a time trying to get the car to hook up. Alot different than the Z. Only been on the road for 3 days. Needs to be dynotuned. When the 402 was in MAS280'S RX-7, He ran a best of 10.8 @ 130 something! Stay tuned!!!

JOEY

p.s. Gonna go roadracing up in THUNDERHILL tomorrow in the LS2-RX7, With MAS280 in his LS7-RX7!!!!