HybridZ

Follow-Up Thread..BMW 67mm TB Mounted & Working..Pics!

slownrusty

Looking good, is your car a turbo or stroker or just stock? Ive heard that the 240sx Tb doesnt help at all, it just seams like it cause you have more throttle at the same throttle position as before, is yours different? Not meaning to rain on your parade.

Do a search for his name and you'll find lots of good info about his new combo.

About the TB, it all depends on your set up. You can't make that a statement about all combinations. It depends on if your vehicle could use more air or not.

Cody - Thanks - its coming along...just not at break neck speed. I might polish it or may play with different paints...we'll see!!

sosick - Dyno time hopefully in about 4-5weeks

Mopar - Does this help on my set-up? And yes I will use every cubic inch of airthat I can ram down my engine's throat!

158478538.jpg

Yasin

The Q45 is freaking monster its 90mm in diameter? I actually had one and sold it. The TPS is no biggie to set on it (standard three prong plug) on it but adapting the linkage would take some messing for sure and trying to adapt it plus I seem to remember that JeffP is putting down what close to 450whp and 500ft.lbs with a the 60mm KA TB, so I figure the almost 70mm BMW TB should be plenty good for me!

Never say never maybe down the road if I get bored I might try it!

Yasin