HybridZ

Update on the LS2!

We have been working alot on the Z this past week and finally its drivable.We took it for drive and it feels very nice.I had to change the a-arms to AZC.The stock ones were not clearing the mooser axles.I was going to intsll some rear disk brakes from a 300zxtt but I didnt like how the guy made the brakets.Gauges are done minus the tem and oil presure(my cousin used the stock wiring harness from the Z on the gauges).It will go to the aligment shop before we drive it anywere.

Here are some over all pictures of everything we worked on.I still need to clean all the wires........

ls280z001.jpg

ls280z002.jpg

ls280z005.jpg

ls280z003.jpg

ls280z006.jpg

ls280z008.jpg

i was going to think of something funny/whitty to say.. but your car distracted me to much.. i like the red stitching on the shifter and boot.

you should try to put a GTO steering wheel in there also.. and make the controls on the wheel work... that would be amazing

Ulises' date=' what mounts did ya use? Make them or get from off the board?

TErry[/quote']

Hi Terry,

I Used the JCI kit, MAS280 had to grind on some areas to make it fit better.He also made hes own tranny mount to make it sit lower than the one provided on the kit.

Thanks! Damn that is the best swap Ive seen yet! DDammit that looks good! Hows the power?

Terry

We have to drive the car a bit before it will go to the dyno, We are hoping for a little over 400 hp. to the wheels.

Ill get video sometime this week!

Have you modified any engine internals? LS2s typically dyno in the 340-350 hp range at our shop. After a set of long tube headers and a tune, you are sitting at 380 hp.

I have a cam 228"/230" .576"/.595" 114LSA, JTR headers,Aluminum driveshaft,3'' to a 3 1/2'' mandrell ment echaust,light crank pulley,no A/C, no power steering pump,3 1/2'' k&n filter.....I believe thats it.