Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow,

Looks great, congrats.

Speaking of wheels, This is the signature for Jdizzy204.

Check out the wheels on the ZG, They are CCW Classics and in my opinion look SOOOO good, my current favourite wheel. I know you don't have flares but you may be able to get something with a bit less offset.

fairlady-chopped.jpg

Guest Exdamyankee

Well, fresh out of the paint shop, here she is. More pics when I get the chance. Lowering kit and wheels & tires will be next on the to-do list:

DSCF1312Large.jpgDSCF1313Large.jpgDSCF1311Large.jpg

Guest Exdamyankee

Weatherstripping is crap on my car, needs replacement bigtime. I have the hatch stripping due in any day now, I need the door/window stuff bad. Small stuff, but important!

Between the exhaust leak at the downpipe I have now and the lack of a hatch gasket I have more fumes IN the car than I'm leaving behind it. I get out of the car and my shirt smells like I've crawled through the tailpipe. Anyway, I hope to have both issues resolved by the end of the weekend.

I was thinking originally about black stripes, then decided I wanted a *slightly* more subtle contrast. It works for me :wink:

The colors are both from the BMW paint chart: Titanium Silver and Space Grey. That silver is very bright BTW, compared to the original Datsun color.

Well Im in the process of putting a couple odd things back together and I was working on putting the quarterwindows back together and noticed there arent any hinges of any sort on them. I cant seem to remember what they originally looked like and need help. I know they open and close but not sure how.

If my memory is still working LOL the quarter-windows don't have actual hinges, they have thin spring steel attachments that use very short flat head screws to attach to the "T" shaped bracket that closes the door opening where the door rubber fits (where the front of the 1/4 windows attach}

Hope I have explained it well enough???