HybridZ

unibody question

Guest Stalker

"Never tell someone HOW to do something. Just tell them to do it and they will amaze you with their ingenuity"

...General Patton

Yup, "Can't" never did, and never will!!!!! So, give it a try and see what happens, you'll be amazed at what you "CAN" do if you give it a try!!!

thnx for the support guys. i almost gave up on the car today after i cut out some patch panels, grinded down 1/90th the rust

and the thing that almost broke me.. was wen we rolled it onto a lift 2day and tried lifting it 2 c the rear ...... it snapped in half

o well morework i suppose :(

Snapped in half? Umm... maybe a different car IS a better idea.

thnx for the support guys. i almost gave up on the car today after i cut out some patch panels, grinded down 1/90th the rust

and the thing that almost broke me.. was wen we rolled it onto a lift 2day and tried lifting it 2 c the rear ...... it snapped in half

o well morework i suppose :(

well the datsun is no more, came in today after i got ma cast fof (YAY) and i found that the motor was layin on the floor... ( rusted threw) so ... da car is scrapped :( time to find a new/old datsun again lol