HybridZ

Value of Z's in japan?

AgentZ

I'm with Mike, it sounds a bit fishy to me also. I work at a dealership, so I see salesmen everyday. My experience with them across the board is that they are barely qualified to tell you what time it is, let alone tell you any useful information, so a salesman actually recognizing a Z31 as such, and then knowing it might have a following in another country just doesn't sound right to me. In fact, our salesmen are getting a new product crash course, and the guy giving the demo just told them that having a wider tire is better in the rain...

True on that, but we also just traded my moms Z32. For a Rover 75. And here there are actually quite alot of car sales guys who are mostly honest. He said that he would buy it from us then on sell it. My thoughts were "why the heck should he get all the money for it?" I will try to find out myself!

There is no way I would let someone take a car without payment in full, up front!