HybridZ

New Update on the Z in paint prison!

dr_hunt

I can't believe it, so you shouldn't either!! My sister backed into a pole today, bashed in the rear door on her Isuzu trooper. So, took it and her to the body shop where the z is, to get it fixed.

DAYUUUUMMMMM!!!! What do I see???? Somebody has actually been working on the z!!! I can't believe it!! The other headlight is boxed in now, light skim of bondo on the roof and the RR quarter panel for previous hail damage. Looking good! The tail lights are going bye,bye, dont' need them, just a single brake light in the back hatch is sufficient. Shaving all the markers holes and cutting the rear wheel wells alittle for some more clearance.

I have to get over there and get the z, to mod the ladder bars before he gets too far.

Anyway, it's actually getting worked on. I'll take pics this weekend and post them up!!!

Well, I have to redo the ladder bars, that'll take a good day or two. I have to custom order wheels since the bolt pattern is 5 on 4.25 which is a cheapo mustang pattern, you know the ones that came with the 4 bangers. Not going to tub it, it'll all fit inside the wheel well as is with alittle clean up work. I'll detail with pic's.

Should be nice looking and work better if I can lower the whole car about 2 or 3 inches. Can you say PAVEMENT SCRAPER.

veritech-z Doc, is that 5X100 in metric speak? The new Saturn Sky is in that lug pattern, as are the SRT-4 neons, and possibly some others if it is, so there should be a decent aftermarket for wheels that would fit.

I thought the saturns were 5x115 mm ?

Doc, is that 5X100 in metric speak? The new Saturn Sky is in that lug pattern, as are the SRT-4 neons, and possibly some others if it is, so there should be a decent aftermarket for wheels that would fit.

I don't know, but I'll get wheels one way or the other.