HybridZ

Little sneak peak.. What Ive been up to.

MusPuppis

Well it's back in Jersey now. Wow. The car looks great! I've been working on this car for a coworker for over a year now, and believe me, I took some ribbing for sending it 800 miles away to have someone paint it that I never met before. All I can say is John and his buddy Bryan are a class act. The car came back to me better than I could ever have imagined. The determination they showed was second to none. How many people do you know that would start over because they weren't happy with the way the car looked in bright sunlight? All for free?!? I can't thank these guys enough.

Mus, as for the GN, you get it when you give me a number as a paying customer! I'd be glad to bring it down to you guys! It's too bad we live so far apart. If you guy's lived closer I could see the start of a new custom shop!

I'll be posting pictures as the car goes back together.

Thanks again guys. RacerX too, as I hear you did some phone support! Couldn't have done it without you.

Joe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad your happy with it Joe, I really am. It was fun, if a little frustrating from time to time, haha.

I'll have a proper price drawn up for the GN in a couple days, I need to call my Jobber when I get some spare time and get an exact materials cost and figure up a fair price for labor, then I'll let you know! Hopefully in a couple days, now that school is out till Jan. I'm working full time 3rd shift, so time is sparing, lol.