HybridZ

First 1/4 mile run...

Well I finally got to run my v8z at the track. I was only able to make three runs due to the high volume of racers on the last street legal race night of the season. I dropped the pressure to 23 psi in my street tires and went for it. I couldnt hook up to save my life!! I ran a respectable time of 13.9 @ 100.2 mph w/ a reaction time of 0.022. I know it can hit mid 13's. By next year Ill have a bigger cam, slicks and a cool air induction. Ill keep ya posted...:icon14:

No doubt on what the Doc says. First time I ran mine, I was hitting 14.003 ish, was thinking "if I could only get into the 13's I would be happy." Unbolted my exhauset and did it. 2 years later, running 12.3's and thinking.."if I could just break into the 11's I will be happy!" It is a disease.

Hell yes Im going. I dont know if Ill race or not. 74zorro will I see you there? What is your engine/tranny combo? That thing rocked.

Im running a 86-94 small block 350 mildly modified to about 330 horse at the flywheel. Im using a Th350 tranny w/shift kit. All it needs is paint and it will be done. Im still gonna build on it until it will hit 12's.

it's a friends car my z is going together this weekend i hope .

we are all running small block chevys of some kind and turbo 350's or power glides.all with stock rearends and axles , im thinking we all should be running 10 or 11's in the 1/4 mile . my car will have a 3?? engine with ???:roll: and a power glide :D