HybridZ

240sx throttle body

Guest Spoon

I have had a couple people tell me to swap to a 240sx throttle body. I am thinking about doing it but I am wondering how much it will actually do and if there will be any modifications that I will need to do. What year 240sx does it need to be from?

You need to flip it upside down if you plan to use the TPS with it... otherwise you'll have clearance issues... Also.. I recomend you swap with the 240 throttle cable as well so you don't have to try to link it up to the Z linkage. Just use the 240sx gasket and it will seal right up. I would say port match it as well.. I had to take ALOT of metal out of my intake for it to match up.

-Ed

Port matching intake, throttle body spacer and turbo AFM. The overall advantage to all this work is a happy to rev engine, but no HP or torque gains. If you intend to do further upgrades down the road this might be a good inexpensive one to start with as anything else will only help it along the way.