HybridZ

Somebody buy my laptop!!!

Poundz9oh9

So that I can get a hood for the Z, a last ditch effort to rekindle the interest!! This is what I've got...

Great Condition!! It's a laptop, but it rarely left my desk. No Flaws, works perfect... $500, has extra programs that buyer can choose to leave or stay...

Toshiba 1950-S303, Windows XP

screen's 1280x1024 pixel resolution

2.4Ghz Intel Pentium IV

ATI Radeon Mobility M6 video chip with 32MB RAM

40GB TOSHIBA MK4018GAP ATA hard drive

TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-R2212 ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM

Built-in 3.25" floppy drive

512MB of RAM

2 PCMCIA slots

Firewire port

2 USB ports

Legacy parallel port (no serial port or mouse port)

Intel AC97 sound

Built-in Ethernet (RJ-45) port

Built-in Conexant SmartMC II Winmodem (via the AC97 chip)

I might be intrested in this to use with my TEC2 engine managment set up. Whats the deal with no mouse port? I'm computer stupid, so I'm in the dark on that feature....

Can a mouse be used with it? I'll try to PM TimZ and ask him about the compatibility of this lap top with the TEC2...

So that I can get a hood for the Z, a last ditch effort to rekindle the interest!! This is what I've got...

Great Condition!! It's a laptop, but it rarely left my desk. No Flaws, works perfect... $500, has extra programs that buyer can choose to leave or stay...

Toshiba 1950-S303, Windows XP

screen's 1280x1024 pixel resolution

2.4Ghz Intel Pentium IV

ATI Radeon Mobility M6 video chip with 32MB RAM

40GB TOSHIBA MK4018GAP ATA hard drive

TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-R2212 ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM

Built-in 3.25" floppy drive

512MB of RAM

2 PCMCIA slots

Firewire port

2 USB ports

Legacy parallel port (no serial port or mouse port)

Intel AC97 sound

Built-in Ethernet (RJ-45) port

Built-in Conexant SmartMC II Winmodem (via the AC97 chip)

You could defenatlly run anything you want of this lap top and specially any tunning software. The CPU should be more then plenty and ram is just enough for what you need it for. The mouse you can buy if you want cordless or not its up too you. This is a great buy i would grab it if i didnt have 2 allready.

Sorry to burst your bubble ((and I intend no disrespect nor insinuate anything)) but too many of us have been $crewed lately. What is your GUARANTEE that the laptop is reliable?

Sorry to burst your bubble ((and I intend no disrespect nor insinuate anything)) but too many of us have been $crewed lately. What is your GUARANTEE that the laptop is reliable?

He can't guarantee reliability of a computer, I think he's just saying it's always worked for him. But if I touch it, it'll all go to crapola in a handbasket. I think it has a redlight guarantee, once UPS's redlights go out of sight from his house, so does the guarantee. Just kidding. No guarantees on used electronics is my guess.

Well, to guarantee it's functioning (prior to shipment) I CAN take a short video of me playing with it. Now, in the past I've been able to overinsure items that I've shipped out, that way if there's any damage during shipment, it's a gurantee to be fixed.

I've done plenty of business here on HybridZ my membership here has always been upstanding. Hell, I gave Doc the idea for his avatar ;) I've been around a little while, and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I too have been screwed by a member or two (to the tune of about 4,000 on one deal), it sucks, I know. I've also got nothing but good feedback on Ebay (same user name as here), so take it for what it's worth.

Poundz9oh9... I must have been smoking crack when I made a couple of posts last night... they sounded completely wrong. I'm sorry if I sounded accusatory. That was certainly not my intent. It's true about everyone who buys something having to be careful though. And, FWIW, I feel like I can trust you... not an easy thing to accomplish:wink:

I can vouch for Poundz9oh9 I know him personally and can say he is a stand up guy good on his word.

Don't trust me? I've been a member here since Feb 2000, just about when this board took off. Mike Kelly can vouch for me as we have done business on some parts.

If I had my Holley Commander system in hand I'd buy the computer but alas I still wait to find my "deal". Anybody know of a deal on a HC system???

Hey Marcus did you miss this???

280ZoneI always considers trades too.

Ok, guys....somebody help me out with this computer business.

I think I may even have bigger issues than aesthetics. Last night while driving the Z from my house in KC down to here at Fort Leonard Wood, I felt a mysterious "bump" if you will, and then it started running a little rough. The exhaust note just isn't the same and it FEELS like an ignition problem, but I'm not sure. I just hope the sale of the laptop can offset the damage (if any). Wish me luck in the diagnostic process.

See, yet another reason why I'm contemplating selling......Grrrrrr!!!