HybridZ

Anyone do a SR20DET swap in a S12?

flicktitty

hi, i was just looking for some referances about doing this. my friend just popped the CA18ET motor that came stock in it and is thinking about doing the SR20DET into it. i was just wondering if anyone had any info on it. thanks in advance - Nick :icon14:

Its been done several times without much trouble from what I understand. Check out Club-s12.org for more info

Hi, I know a guy who did just that here in Canada and it's just insane.

I just bought an V6 200sx SE and since I'v seen that, I'm heavily biased in that direction but, I just heard of the FJ20 engine and LORD, have I changed my mind.

yeah, that's what i told him to do, but from my understanding it is pretty hard to find one of those in good condition....but i could be wrong :icon14:

If you like that you gotta check out the silviaV8 forums. From what I've read a VH45 or an LS1 is just about a "bolt-in" to the S12/S13/S14.

Sport Compact Car also did an article last month on the VQ35 swap into an S14. Since the SR20's are getting super expensive people are looking at other options.

Just throwin' some options out there.