HybridZ

Where do I get valve seals

Billy Ryan

Does anyone know where to get valve seals for my RB25? Is there anything interchangable with the RB 25 valve seals from another Nissan motor? Please help. Thank you. This is urgent because I sent my head to the machine shop and forgot to get the valve seals for them to reassemble it. Please help!

Does anyone know where to get valve seals for my RB25? Is there anything interchangable with the RB 25 valve seals from another Nissan motor? Please help. Thank you. This is urgent because I sent my head to the machine shop and forgot to get the valve seals for them to reassemble it. Please help!

Here you go.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RB25DET-Exhaust-Intake-Valve-Seals-RB25DE-RB25-RB_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33621QQihZ008QQitemZ180002312363QQtcZphoto

Does anyone know if Z32 valve seals are interchangable with the RB 25? The machine shop called me today and asked if I wanted to use these seals. The guy at the shop said that they look almost identical and he thinks that they will work. He said that he was going to install them and check if they leak. Has anyone else here used these before?