HybridZ

Pics of My painted Zcar forthcoming...

Mikelly

Jamie Called and He has the paint on the car. He may shoot one more coat of clear on the roof, but long and short is I'll have pics of it tomorrow to give a clear idea of how the car will turn out when done. I may pick it up this weekend...

I'll post pics tomorrow night...Been a long time coming!

Mike

Pics are up on my Yahoo site: http://photos.yahoo.com/dat74z Check in the new Zcar project folder, and make sure to select second page on the pics... The paint looks green-ish in the pics but is ABSOLUTELY a perfect color of silver... Viper Silver from the Dodge catalog and the fender flares, front and rear spoilers are bumper black... Car looks very good, and actually to good for a track car... Bought another set of his aluminum front hubs tonight while cutting him a check... I'll go get the car this weekend and take some pics with it out in the sunlight... And so it begins... :2thumbs:

Mike

As stated above...

Click on the "NEW ZCAR PROJECT FOLDER" - Folder #15

Up in the left hand corner click the arrow for the NEXT PAGE (100 of 164 are currently displayed. To get to the last 64 you must click to the next page.)

Scroll down to the last 10-15 photos...

Mike

I hope to get more and better pictures between tomorrow and Sunday. I'll get it back between tomorrow and Sunday and I'm DYING to get it back! :lmao:

And the color is really dark silver metalic... It's not gunmetal, or pewter, but the flourescant lighting did no justice to the pics...

More to come!!

Mike

I was thinking i should go gunmetal, pewter or the 350Z silverstone color. I do like the silver you put down and would love to see the new pics when ya post them. I already have wheels, so that is what I have to go with to pick a color.

Keep the pics comin! =0)

Guess I was to premature in posting... Jamie's plans to have the weekend free to finish up the car came to an unexpected and premature end... I hope to have the car back in my mitts by the weekend... I REALLY HOPE TO...

Mike