HybridZ

$30 a wheel!!!

my buddy sent me this link. its called aerorace wheels? they're blowing out their overstock ones... $30 a wheel!!!!! pretty much like diamond racing wheels. i dunno how strong and long they'll last on everyday driving.... but for $30 a pop? order a few sets, thats cheaper than brake pads!!!! heres the link. im thinking of getting a set myself for track and sell my current enkeis

http://www.aeroracewheel.com/overstock.asp

can anyone post the dimension for thet wheels that'll fit 280z with zg flares? im not too sure how the way they measure offset works... is that X" backspacing? or X" +/- offset? and whats our bolt pattern? 4x114.3, so 4 1/2?

I want 15x6 0r 15x7 on front and 15x10 or 15x12 on the rear. I don't know what offsets I need for my Alpha 1 though. I plan on upgrading to 5-lug hubs so this might be a pretty good deal for me.

Sumo... LOL!! No... it's a fake;-) I just calls em' like I sees em'. I don't mind driving a "fake" Ferrari because it kicks A$$ on most "real" ones:wink: Besides... I'm very proud of my little Z's "mutt" heritage:mrgreen: It's my little "Franken-Z":rolleyes:

Yeah... now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!! A cheap Japanese sports car with a cheap American V8 and a cheap german (by name anyway) carb/intake... a true MUTT automobile... beats the crap out of the Italian thoroughbred:flamedevi

EDIT: Oh yeah... with cheap (Chinese?) wheels, heh, heh...

Ahh.. okay, I see;-)

"Made in America" means little these days. Provided one little part is put on here, it's made in American. I knew a guy who owned a car audio shop. He sold amps that were not only made in the USA but built right in his shop. The amps were one-piece PC boards and made in Taiwan. The other parts were made in Taiwan and Korea. Just a few screws were needed to mount the amps to the heatsinks and the covers put on... as few as 10 (ten) screws total. Our laws state that as long as the last bits of assembly are done here, it's "made in the USA". BTW, "made in America" doesn't necessarily mean the same thing as "made in the USA", right?:mrgreen:

Anyway... who really knows where things are made these days? The label means nothing:ugg: