HybridZ

New Panasports!

Very nice mister!

I have a pack of Z pictures on the fridge. I keep em there as inspiration not for me so much but for the misses. I want a constant reminder of why I keep crawling into the garage. I printed a shot of your car not only because it's "purdy". But you kept the bumpers. I have a 77. When the bumpers got hung on the wall and she noticed the 240 to 280 bumper mod prints laying on the bench. She pleaded with me to keep the original bumpers! She absolutly loves the bumpers! Chicks!

Well when she came into the kitchen, she noticed the new pic. Gushed about the bumpers. I dont get it. I would put them back on for her but, have you ever picked one up? Lord they are heavy.

Regardless....very nice, very nice. You should be proud!

Thanks 240hoke. Love the white 260Z as well as your blue Z car. Twoeightnine thanks for the compliments. I tried to keep the 280Z as close to stock as I could hence the bumpers. It will be my son's car soon. I have a white '71 240Z with Panasports as well that's mine! :cool: I bought the Panasports for the '78 from Les at Classic Datsun. Contact him for special Z car pricing at les@classicdatsun.com.

100_0008.JPG