HybridZ

Anyone know where I can find color tires?

jtmny1999

BFGoodrich used to offer a "scorcher" line of tires that had colored accents in the tread, but I'm not so sure they were available in full color...there was some hoo-ha after gang members started leaving multi-colored burnout streaks on each others' turf with them...I don't know if they still make them or not.

Wow... that's pretty lame...

I'm gonna start a Z gang. Our color will be black.

Let's Go mark up SF and let BF goodrich pay for it!

Who's With Me?!

(yes, black is the absence of color. that's great, but tires aren't pure black... are they? which means there is color to them... don't get technical, or I will burn out on your lawn first, so as to make my marks green. :flamedevi )

...there was some hoo-ha after gang members started leaving multi-colored burnout streaks on each others' turf with them...

That was just what the pencil pushers were scared of, I don't think that it actually happened but, I remember how stupid I tought it was when I read

an on that subject a few years back, the title was something like "California prohibits the sale or use of colored tires." What a good way to spend tax payer's money.:icon13:

I mean, if you wanted to mark your turff, would you buy a set of close to 1000$ tires or steal a bunch of rattle cans?

Edit: And NO, they're no longer available due to low sale volume.