HybridZ

Not sure if I should keep the Z

vashonz

I'm getting burned out on throwing money at the Z. I has gotten to the point where it starts everytime and drives nicely. But the next step would be to replace differential, suspension, and brakes, and to do bodywork. The problem is that I don't have nearly as much time to work on my car that I need.

I'm tempted to buy a 240sx that has had a RB25DET transplanted into it, the reason I'm looking at this is because it already has everything done that I want to do, Coilovers, brakes, LSD, CVs, R200, and RB.

Right now i'm trying to justify spending the time and money on the Z instead of just getting what I want but in a newer car with the work already done.

The other thing I'm trying to decide if I should sell the Z or keep the Z and put it on the backburner for a couple years. The third possibility is to strip the electronics out and throw them in the 240sx.

Ahh... it's the age old battle. Should I do all the work myself and spend twice the money... or buy one already to my liking but lose ability to claim, "I did it!!!" :confused: OR... you could just lie and say, "I did it!!!", anyway:nono:

I bought mine already done... but the guy lied about the condition of the car:fmad: So there is a lot of work to do to bring this one up to standards:icon11: Also, there are upgrades I want done that I wasn't aware that I wanted:ugg: It's a vicious circle of automotive lust vs practicality:rolleyes:

What shall I do (drumming my fingers). What shall I do (scratching my head). What shall I do (counting the few dollars left in my wallet). What shall I do (beginning to sob)...:cry::cry2: