HybridZ

what kind of wheels are these?

Guest Anonymous

never seen then before but since the cars a RHD and has Jap. mirrors on it its likely a japanese product..

they look like real 3 piece too..

mike

Those flares are really growing on me for the front... I'm gonna have to see how the fiberglass unit looks when I get it, and I'm definitely doing some flares up front, just not sure which kind...bond on, or screw in.... Decisions decisions!

------------------

http://hometown.aol.com/dat74z/myhomepage/auto.html

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

That car looks great. Modified fairly conservatively, but with body upgrades that make it just plain from-the-gut good. I actually like the Japanese bolt-on flares. They go great with those spoilers. The wheels are nice, not my favorite, but a nice deep dish. I love Fairlady Zs smile.gif

I couldnt see the picture again for some reason...but they looked like 16inch 9J or 10J wheels. I've only seen them on one Z here in SoCal, and that was over 5 years ago.

I'm sure you can find them in Japan, isn't one of our members over there now?

You might have to ask for them by the name of "lon shan", thats how the name for these are abbreviated over there. I "think" they are made by SSR. Check out Carboy or Auto Works magazines (Japanese)

Mike Kelly, I say you go with the bondo on flares, cuz I have the bolt ons smile.gif I brought mine onto the plane coming back from Japan only to find out MSA carries them now! I think mine are still a little different. They are the 240ZG style, BTW.

Some other LongChamp wheels, I like the 4ZKai, almost like Precedios. http://www.cisnet.or.jp/home/aoki/sub2.htm

Owen

------------------

http://www.homestead.com/s30z/index.html

Guest Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Mikelly:

Those flares are really growing on me for the front... I'm gonna have to see how the fiberglass unit looks when I get it, and I'm definitely doing some flares up front, just not sure which kind...bond on, or screw in.... Decisions decisions!

i say you go for the bolt ons rather that the bond ons, even tho the bond on look great, i think the bolt ons are the best

Those are Longchamp XR4s. I'm guessing those are 15x7.5 -7offset. If you do a search on "xr-4" or "xr4" at auctions.yahoo.co.jp for some used sets, you will notice that they don't come larger than 15" (or any current XR4 ads in some Japanese car magazines). Too bad most of these state seller will not ship internationally frown.gif

Picture quality is still an issue, guys. Typical movies at the store range from what $10-$20?? I'm not THAT in love with it to pay upwards of over $20--and that would include shipping. Shoot, if I download pics from Owen's site, I'll imagine a story and pretend I saw the B movie. How about burning CD from the VHS--that would be about the best! I'll check with some Japanese friends into cars and such, maybe they have seen the movie for sale? Or get their parents to mail them a copy from Japan (no subtitles!)

Guest Anonymous

Funny you guys mentioned Wangun Midnight.

I just recorded a copy for James 240zturbo and mailed it to him the other day.

If you can find it, it's worth it.

Hoover

Well, I was just kidding about the money.

Seriously, the quality aint all that good for the first movie and the remake is ok. Just send me a blank tape and a prepaid envelope to send it back.

On another note, I do have just the race scenes on computer (just the good stuff, right Hoover?), cut out all the love story and drama of life crap. I do have the capability to encode to CDR with Divx or MPEG2, but wouldnt you rather have it on tape so you can crank up the sound on your TV?

CDRW drives been kinda buggy lately though...

Email me with what you want, tape or cdr, and i'll email you my address.

Owen

v8z@earthlink.net

------------------

http://www.homestead.com/s30z/index.html