HybridZ

Got a little more done today.

BIGJIM

I have a set of 17x7's with 205/40/17's. The color is omaha orange, i bought it from that guy who sells paint on ebay. Its single stage acrylic enamel, and very good quality. Ive used nason, western, sherwin williams and a few other off brand single stage paints and this stuff i used on this car is one of the best. I'll use it again!

BigJim,

Do you have a link for the paint please? What name brand is the paint sold under?

thanks,

Ernie/RacerX

Here ya go man, he has alot of different colors, plus dont let the price fool you because its good paint for the price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUTO-PAINT-OMAHA-ORANGE-Single-Stage-1-gal-kit-65_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63702QQihZ011QQitemZ320062523015QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Here ya go man, he has alot of different colors, plus dont let the price fool you because its good paint for the price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUTO-PAINT-OMAHA-ORANGE-Single-Stage-1-gal-kit-65_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63702QQihZ011QQitemZ320062523015QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

That's a good deal if you need cheap paint.

That's a good deal if you need cheap paint.

I have alot of money tied up in interior, suspension, wheels and tires, engine rebuild, so this paint was perfect for what i needed. Im willing to bet this stuff will last at least 5 years or more. See the car up above in BayAreaZT's signiture pic, well i painted that car more than 6 years ago with nason synthetic enamel back. I think he recently had to rebuff it but it still looks good overall. Im happy with my cheap paint :)

I have alot of money tied up in interior, suspension, wheels and tires, engine rebuild, so this paint was perfect for what i needed. Im willing to bet this stuff will last at least 5 years or more. See the car up above in BayAreaZT's signiture pic, well i painted that car more than 6 years ago with nason synthetic enamel back. I think he recently had to rebuff it but it still looks good overall. Im happy with my cheap paint :)

So what I'm curious, is how did you like the way it sprayed and layed down? Fairly simple or complex?

Thanks,