HybridZ

575 fwhp L at Nisstech, near Charlotte NC???

Sparks280zt

Hey guys,

Yesterday I went to pick up my 1987 300zxt from Nisstech in Indian Trails, just south of Charlotte. As I walked in I was staring at a picture of a clean 280z with a MSA kit on it that was yellow riding on 280zx 6 spokes. An employee there then told me "That car has 575 fwhp and 525 whp." He went on to tell me it was bored to a 3.2 liter and running the diesel crank and all that jazz.

Do any of you guys know this car? Mark, I saw a picture of your car on their wall as well. I would really like to see a dyno graph on this car or maybe if anyone knows the owner, who I think works at NissTech as a master tech, to see if it is real of all talk. I feel like the amount of power he is claiming would reguire quite a bit of custom work and such.

Oh and by the way, their is another Z there with a v8 swapped in with vortech supercharger, it hasnt been started or moved in 2 years, but it can be yours for $22k! A steal! :weird:

That V8 car is pretty much a turd to, the owner brought it to a CZC drag event at the 1/8 mile here in mooresville. it was cutting out on him and looked pretty hacked together.....

He still beat me though lol. Im sure the kinks could be ironed out and it would be fast butttt.... it definitly isnt worth that.

I usually talk to Jeff down there at nisstech he always came across as a pretty cool guy. But its been years since Ive done any buisness with them.