HybridZ

Holy Injectors, Batman!

speeder

Here are some pictures of the intake for my twin turbo Buick Stage 2 engine project.

This is an ex-Busch Grand National manifold, modified for fuel inection.

With a goal of 1000 whp, I fear that the required injectors would be too big for any kind of low speed running. Hence, 2 sets of 6 - 85lb injectors, the second set coming into operation at a certain rpm/boost as controlled by my Electromotive TEC3r.

This setup will be fed by two Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pumps pulling from separate fuel cells with 1/2" hard lines up to the fuel rails- the secondary cell will contain race gas for street use.

That's a 1550 cfm progressively linked 2-barrel Throttle Body- I'll probably have to replace the carb hat's inlet tubes with bigger ones but will wait and see after the whole thing is flowed with the heads.

Now, If the machine shop will EVER get done with the motor, I've got the top ready to go after being powder coated.

Stageman2.JPG

Stagemantop.JPG

StagemanFront.JPG

1550CFM.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Rick,

I’m sure there is a much easier and less expensive way to kill yourself… (a 1000 WHP Z car is one way to get the job done for sure… :wink: )

On a serious note, that is a friggin awesome induction set up and definitely has the potential to produce 4 digit power levels for sure…

Nice work. Keep us posted…

Paul

• 1 year later...