HybridZ

new paint and clean engine

dreco

I've never seen such a beautiful blue Z, This color is very inspiring maybe I'll paint mine simillar, I would've however went with a White side stripe, idk thats just my taste. Engine looks real clean and almost "Modern" Great job man, I've never been so impressed by a near stock Z. I like the body kit as well

Any interior changes? What seats are those in the car?

Lights look real good too

I've never seen such a beautiful blue Z, This color is very inspiring maybe I'll paint mine simillar, I would've however went with a White side stripe, idk thats just my taste. Engine looks real clean and almost "Modern" Great job man, I've never been so impressed by a near stock Z. I like the body kit as well

Any interior changes? What seats are those in the car?

Lights look real good too

THANKS... the paint is Lamborghini Murcialago (sp) Ocean Blue.. Seats are Corbeau Forza's.. but i'm getting some new black TopSpeed seats soon, hopefully.. the engine is a 3.0L stroker..

Great Job Dreco! Nothing like an SU powered 3 liter! What needles are you using? SM's?

Did you weld your bumpers up or are they fiberglass repos? I'm getting my bumbers welded up right now... not cheep:-(.

Just a thought ... why not turbo your 3 liter, the torque would be awesome!

Matt-

Great Job Dreco! Nothing like an SU powered 3 liter! What needles are you using? SM's?

Did you weld your bumpers up or are they fiberglass repos? I'm getting my bumbers welded up right now... not cheep:-(.

Just a thought ... why not turbo your 3 liter, the torque would be awesome!

Matt-

the needles are shaved.. SU's were bored and rebuilt by Rebello racing (so was the engine)... the bumper are fiberglass.. the thought of turbo has crossed my mind...money was tight last year, maybe this year will be different..