HybridZ

Windshield Gasket Question

mark

John,

I may have to borrow some of your tape. I need something to hold the glass in and your tape is nice and shinny. Wouldn't have to worry about getting that damn chrome trim back in the gasket if i used your tape.

Called again, and I got the same answer NLA from Nissan. Where did you get yours Steve? Want to part with it?

I got it from East Tennessee Nissan (865-687-6111, ask for H.C. in Parts) in Knoxville.

If I got the “last†one, it wouldn’t be the first time I got the last [NOS] part. I ordered two rear springs and only got one and the second spring was on backorder and then it was canceled. Likewise for two NOS horns. Only got one.

All the above parts are going onto the restoration of my 1970 240Z so, I can’t really part with it.

I have heard that the windshield gasket from Precision Products is pretty good.

I bought a gasket kit from to intensense restoration. I have installed the front and it went in fine and looks good. I do not know how much better the oem is but I'm not unhappy with this after market gasket. I bet the other after market are just the same

THanks for the feed back.