HybridZ

15 x 7 Fast Forward Wheels, Where Made????

hey, anyone know where the "drag" brand wheels originate? i looked on their website, but all they state is their wheels have "japanese influence".....

i was looking at the fast forward, which is sorta like a panasport or more precisely, a konig rewind.....

where are these wheels made? are they crap?

appreciate your input,

-bry

So mario where did you get the fast fowards for 350 shipped?

Hmm... eBay but I'm not seeing them anymore. JLB had the $500 BIN ones but also had some starting at $279.99 plus $70 shipping.

I called them to ask them about wheel weight and they wanted to sell me on a "special" non-eBay price of $400 plus actual shipping (not flat rate). I told them I'd take my chances on the eBay ones, and well no one else bid on them ;)

Mario

i contacted Drag and spoke with an asian women who sent me to a salesman's voice mail.... no response yet.... hmmm, customer service sucks.... is that indicative of the product????

unfortunately, i have a full set of these sitting in my living room. guy from ebay claimed they were konigs and when i get them, they are fast fwds.... still fighting this a__hole.....

looking at the wheels, there are the usual stamps for testing (valid?) but no cast text displaying country of origin (isn't that a requirement on products having 80% or more coming from outside the country)? the original boxes say "fast forward" and have the basic dimensions, but no origin. my guess is they are made in china and are bottom of the barrel.

yes, i do have something good to say about them.... they are pretty light. maybe 15lbs? however, i hate the bland center caps. they look cheap and unimaginative. i would suspect the finish will flake within a year and the metal is likely weak and impure meaning easy to knock out of round....

hey, does anyone know if the group buy on the 16x7 rewinds is still available? konig is a reputable company and even if the wheels are made in china, i would suspect better quality control.

-bry