HybridZ

hey i just moved to fortworth, TX

Guest WhatBoost?

Pete S, promoting Cowtown Z club. :thumbsup:

I can probably help you with the carbs. I got alot of practice with my old set and the new set made a world of difference. I have the synchronizer and color tune stuff.

As for cookout, my back yard was described pretty good by Cody, except with 2 dogs running around crazy in it.

We could just meet up at said BBQ joint.

My '74 Z is finally put back together, but isn't legal at the moment and I sold my '77 to my step son.

My dog chewed the gas line off my grill, but I have the back yard!! 1.5 acers, I've got two 4 wheelers, 3 motorcycles, a loud guitar, and we just got a new couch/love seat/ chair. we need to set up a time!! that would be cool. Oh, and me and my wife are swingers! (ok, just kidding about that part:icon50: )

Guest WhatBoost?

yea the BBQ place sounds awesome. i think my torque converter is goin dead on my volvo so i gotta buy my bike soon so i can get around for now. but yea i'll go for sure. i wont miss it.

Where have you been?? The Z meetings are on the SECOND thursday of each month ya know? Oh and I did'nt need that engine stand after all, thanks though. Is your car on the road yet?

Hi Phil,

Between my step son being sent to Bagdad early and him taking over an Airborne job that the previous person was killed on, our 12 year old dog being put to sleep, our 13 year old cat found dead in our bedroom and just last Tuesday finding a close friend dead in my living room, it hasn't been a good last few months. I'll be coming to the next meeting though. I need the distraction.

So, when are we going to have this BBQ at YOUR place? I don't feel my house is safe for anyone right now. Sorry for the morbid post.

SPOT... You've had a run of difficult things to deal with. I'm sorry. I hope things really turn around for you. I'm sure your step son will come home just fine.