HybridZ

anybody know where i can get these??

sone

anybody actually looked at the atlantic z page, they hvae a article on the arl green enterprises kit, but i can't find it! i want to see it form a different angle, and purchase it if it looks as good, and if possible, anybody know where to get the cge kit?

Guest TeamNissan
NO! Do not go there! Far far too many people have had serious problems with showcars-bodyparts. Seach the site for more.

My friend ordered from there and had no prob what so ever.

well i figured CGE wasn't around anymore, i guess my real question is... "anybody seen something similar for sale?"

ill need to leran more about that showcars site, thats the first time ive ever heard anything bad about them, but then again i never really heard anything good.

so if anybody has seen something similar for sale-PLEASE SHARE A LINK!

Do a search on the MAS products flares. They are MUCH cheaper *(about $50 per pair) and I think jbc3 has a pair of the fronts for sale cheap cheap...

And for the record, my opinion is that you'd be FAR BETTER OFF lighting fire to your money than giving it to Showcarparts. The link speaks for itself... Buyer beware. :roll:

Mike